Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Hello! I am on my second day off in a row--woo hoo! i will be sad to go back to work, if i could only stay home and play in my yard all day! OH WELL. This morning i had an appointment with Dr. Crane. It went OK, i have to go back in June for a sonogram on my ovary, same thing as last year, he thinks the fibroid might gave gotten bigger. who knows.

I went over to Shannon's for lunch. Little Haydon is very cute, he is a little peanut. he didn't do much but sleep when i was there but i guess since he is just 2 weeks old that is OK :)

Not too much else is going on right now. I am getting very excited to go to FL. My time off hasn't been approved so i am a little nervous about that, but hopefully it will all turn out OK!!! i don't want to stress out about it.

hope everyone is having a good day!

3 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

awww little hayden!!!! i bet he is a doll. so great 2 days off in a row.....what to do? what to do? we are doing good....the bikes have been great. the kids love them. dad leaves tomorrow...sad!!!

Cathy said...

love the pix of the flower....hopefully everything turns out ok with the vacation. wouldn't it be fun if we could just stay home and play and have tea parties! I'm sure it would be boring after a while, because we would have no money to buy anything

Unknown said...

money is always a good thing! balance, its all about balance. umm, hello, pcb is coming up and i don't care if its approved or not! you're going!! i can't believe hayden is 2 weeks old. where is the time going? is shannon feeling good? i hope so.