Tuesday, August 28, 2007

hi

hello everyone. i am at the Heights Library right now, i had to come here and get a card b/c since i live in the Heights now my Lakeview one is no longer valid--don't ask me why, i think it is kind of silly, they actually took it away from me??? so i am here and it is a pretty nice library but the keyboard i am using is VERY clanky and loud!
Sold something else on ebay today, a pair of pants. I am still having a lot of fun with it all. I have 3 other items that have bids on them, so that is fun.
didn't get an email from Charlie. I am really at my wits end at work. it is just bad and i really don't want to be there anymore.

Well i have pilates tonight and i think will try and work out before, lord knows i can use it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he'll call. i bet he is just getting things together. he will.have fun at pilates. i should do something.

abbie said...

go ebay go!!