Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HUMP DAY


Happy Hump day! Not too much going on here today except that it is really hot out! i just ran to the post office to send 2 books i sold off Amazon (yeaaa) and it is just gross. I saw peole walking down to eat at the carts--ugh no thank you. i do love summer and i don't really mind the heat but eating outside in it while in work attire sounds like NO fun at all! I don't think i would want to be sitting by those people when they get back from lunch--stinky!


Nothing else to report, Ebay is going ok, someone has a question about a pair of pants, so i have to figure out the answer and get back to her--ahhhhh!!!!


ok everyone please answer my survey :)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

hopefully today will be a little cooler but I don't think so....hope all went well this morning call me

Cathy said...

I love the picture, I want to look like that

Jayne said...

it is this afternoon at 2:10