Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'M BAAAACCCCKKKK


Well it has been over a month since i last blogged but i am now back and will hopefully be on more frequently! i am in full Verizon mode and have been workign a ton, i am getting the hankg of it again, so that is very good.


i have my Christmas decorations up, but not my village yet. i have thursday off so maybe i will have some time to do it then, i will be sad if i don't get it up, soi need to make it a priority!!!


not too much else is going on. my feet are very sore, i am in need of some practical shoes. ugh so very not fun!!!


i hope everyone had a good sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jj, good to see that you are back in the swing of the world of blog. we missed you. good to hear that work is going good. plenty of time to put out the village. and buy a pair of work shoes. as you are on your feet all the time now. by the way i got my new accord last thursday.