Thursday, December 20, 2007

SICK

well i am sick again and i can't even believe it. i never get sick. today is my first day off since the 9th and i am sick. ughhh! i have a cough and just don't feel good. this has been a tough cold and flu season for me, i usually never get sick. i am hoping that it doesn't get as bad as it did when i was in training, that was awful. i had plans of cleaning my house and putting my village out today but i do not think that is going to happen :( sad. i have to run to get something for my secret santa at work. ugh, spending money i don't have. luckicly i have a $25 credit to NY&CO so my person is getting something from there weather she likes it or not, she said something from Starbucks, well too bad-ha! am going to head there after i leave the library. back to work tomorrow and saturday but then i have sunday off.

ok that is all that is going on here--nothing too great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jj, sorry to hear you are under the weather. bummer. take a shot of whisky and go to bed. look forward to seeing you christmas eve