Tuesday, January 29, 2008

day off


Hello everyone! thanks for all the words of encouragement from my bad day, the issue at work got resloved and i am feeling much better. I have today and i am loving it. i went over to Step Back in Time to get my chandlier and mom got me a bench from there for my bday, so i picked that up too, that is what the pic is of. i took it while it was still at the store, but i do have it at home now and it looks very cute!


I met Lisa for lunch. We went to the Spotted Cow-it was of course yummy. i did not get fries and that is a HUGE deal for me there b/c i LOVE Frank's fries. I am over at the Shorts now and i am going to start my taxes. I am still waiting on a few things but i figure i can get going on them anyway.


I hope that everyone is have a fabulous day!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi. i'm soooo loving your bench. i want one too! are you ready for the beach? i'm so ready for the beach... it will be fun to have the palmetto pool this year. it will be sad not seeing the big legged family. lol.