Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

Ok there is really only one reason that i get excited for this day, it is b/c of all the YUMMY food! My friend Leslie is having a party and we are all bringing something, i think i will bring the famous taco dip--it is just so yummy. I have a feeling i will pig out today--oh well i will give myself the day to do that.

Went to church this morning, Saw Rick, Annabelle and Alan there, they didn't see me, i am sure the kids were deep in prayer :)

ok i have to go buy the ingredints for the dip. talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

sounds like a fun day, I agree the only good thing abt SBS is the food!

Unknown said...

i'm sure the short kids were deep in prayer hopefully praying for me b/c i always need prayers! i'm making the yummy cream cheese brown sugar toffee bites fruit dip. yummy!