Monday, February 4, 2008

Bloated aftermath

Last night was lots of fun and i ate a ton--i am now paying for it! We had Pesto Pizza, my dip and veggies and dip. We drank pomegrante martini's. that is how the gals do super bowl sunday :) it was fun.

i have today off and i love it. i got up and went to spinning. it was a good class, i was going to stay for powerflex but hadn't eaten breakfast and i was hungry so i went home and ate. i have been cleaning all day, just lots of stuff to get rid of!

I am almost done with the book Eat Pray Love. I really like it. It is a lot about self refection and i think that is very cool. maybe i will finish it today.

I am not voting in the primary tomorrow. I just don't know how i feel about any of the candidates, i don't want to vote just to vote, i want it to mean something. I guess i will just see who gets the noms and then do my research before November. Ugh i hate election years!

ok i am going to check on a few more things then head back home.

bye!

ps--tracy--i had to steal the weather idea--love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi. i want to read that book. it sounds good. i love the weather girl, i stole her from valerie. i always tried to post the weather on mine but couldn't figure it out. i'm glad valerie found her, she is too cute. i changed mine to the hottie b/c the one i had was sort of frumpy.