Friday, October 12, 2007

crazy friday!

It has been a crazy day to say the least! Turns out that Verizon isn't done doing the background check on me yet, they are still waiting on WIU to get back to them to let them know i did go there and did graduate! So i get back from my "last lunch" and get the message that i won't be able to start until Nov 5th. I had already had my exit interview with HR so i didn't know what i was going to do. I Had a MAJOR meltdown and started crying at my desk. Mom and i were texting back and forth trying to figureout what i was going to do. She offered to let me clean their house for $100--LOL i accepted. Anyway i talked to my manager and they are going to let me stay here for another 3 weeks. WOO HOO!!! i am so happy, i was really nervous!!! So today really isn't my last day! I am an emotional wreck right now. hahaha, i need a drink! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

first of all i'm cracking up about cleaning mom's house. lol. that is funny! nice of her to offer to employ you. also, that is crazy about verizon. what is taking wiu so long. can mom and dad just call them and tell them that you really did go and graduate? oh well. everything happens for a reason. have fun tonigh and you can drunk dial me anytime!

Cathy said...

what a day!!!

SHORTKIDS3 said...

that is so great that you can work 3 weeks longer at mq. group. how funny that tracy said drunk dial!!! anyway i am glad it all worked out and you will be at your new job in no time...hope you had a fun night....and dont be afraid to stop over...alan was asking about you the other day...lol