Thursday, October 11, 2007


Hello! I love this Isabel Bloom, it is a new one and the name of it is "The Courage to Grow", i think that is very sweet. It is my second to last day here at MQgroup and my department had a food day for me. they had a big Congratulations sign up for me and everything, they are really sweet and i will miss them. I have eaten my weight in sweets today though. ughhh! that is all that is going on right now, i am trying to clean up my mess of a desk! hahaha. i hope that everyone is having a good day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoy your leaving party.and good luck cleaning out your desk. maybe you will find a twenty dollar bill

Jayne said...

haha that would be great!!! I DO keep finding a lot of lip glosses!! LOL!

Unknown said...

a girl can never have too many lip glosses! i love that izzy bloom. i think i want her. how sweet the people in your department are. think of the new friends you'll meet with your new job. remember the girl scout song. make new friends but keep the old ones one is silver and the other's gold. its kind of bogus that they both can't be gold. one is gold and the other's gold. okay, i'm rambling. bye.

SHORTKIDS3 said...

aww so sweet of your department!!! i love sweets eat some for me!!!! i love that I Bloom too...i think i need it for my mantle!