Monday, October 8, 2007

It's been a few days...

Hello everyone! i haven't posted in a few days! It is monday--ugh! but i finally think that i have an answer from VZW-BUUTTT i have to wait another day to really get an offer! i have an interview over the phone with HR tomorrow at 12. I am hoping that after that call i will have some good news to report! I did get my ebay dress in and i love it, it fits great! weekend was good, went to happy hour on friday with work friends, didn't do much on saturday. Sunday i got my yard looking a little more "fallish" i will try and post pics of it. Tonight is TV night over at Leslie's, we always get together on Mondays to watch the Bachelor! it is my turn to bring something to eat. i am going to bring this yummy weight watchers dip!! ok i am going to post this so i can have some time to do some more stuff during my 15 minute break. ugh.

bye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay! yeah! i hope the offer is great! love the pictures too. fun!!

Unknown said...

any news yet?