Monday, September 17, 2007

Car Accident


well it is for sure a monday, got in a car accident on my way to work. i was on prospect heading downtown when a teenage girl taking a left onto Prospect off of Nebraska pulled out in front of me. THere were 2 cars parked on the road kind of blocking her view and i am sure she didn't see me. i felt back for her but it was totally her fault. so the picture shows the damage :( my poor Honda. Oh well i will get it fixed and it will be ok. i think i feel ok, kind of have a little heachace. i think i will survive though.


nothing else going on, that has been my excitement for the day. oh on a better note i have gotten lots of complimetns on my hair--yeaaaaa!!!!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

poor car but that is good new about your hair....send me another picture

Jayne said...

i look weird when i take pics with my camera, i will try to get a different one on there soon.

Unknown said...

aww, i hate fender benders, so scary. umm, okay, i am not in your slide show.

Unknown said...

oh and yes, rick hasn't mowed since june. he didn't have to b/c the grass stopped growing b/c we had to stop watering because God didn't send us any rain this summer.:( thankfully, humberto came through and dropped some water on us last week.

Jayne said...

yeah the slide show was just a test so i pikced random pics off of karyns computer. i will do another one someday.

abbie said...

OUCH!