Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday


Well it is Monday, and we all know how i feel about mondays.....AHHHHHH!!! oh well not much i can do about it. I had a good weekend. Dad and i got a lot of branches off of my enourmous tree in back. Well i say him and me but it was really just him. I will say i do get a bit nervous when he is on the latter, but as we all know the average man wouldn't be able to handle it the way he does. LOL!

Not too much else is going on. I am going to try and work out after work, haven't run since last wednesday but i might give it a go tonight,we'll see.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I thought this was your yard but then I realized it was my yard a long time ago.
I can't wait to see all the handy work, dad on a ladder is a site to behole, but he really does a good job and he is careful.
wish I could have been there this weekend, but I think the sun got the better of me. I really should know better!

Unknown said...

i thought that was your yard too and then i realized it was mom's yard. i love the impatients in the wheel barrow, so pretty. have fun with the run. is the weather nice?

Jayne said...

weather is nice it is 82 here right now. i wish that were my yard! maybe next year!!!