Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday


Well it is Tuesday but really feels like a monday--yikes! sometimes 3 day weekends are bad b/c it is that much harder to come back to work!!! oh well. Not too much going on here today. i woke up at 6:35 and have to be here at 7!!! Needless to say i don't look like my beautiful self--LOL!!!! oh well what can you do. I have to mail some ebay items after work. I have pilates tongiht which i have to go to b/c i didn't go at all last week. Today started my first day of eating better, i am actually counting my calories, don't worry i won't post how many i have had today (520) but i will say it is amazing how many calories are in everything!! oh well it will be good for me.


alright all--have a great day!! only 3.5 days till the weekend--WOO HOO!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I know what you mean about getting confused as to what day it is. I do have sat, sun and mon off, so I am looking forward to the weekend. I am trying to get all of my personal days in
hope pilates went well, I have to do some serious exercising so my body will match, lots of work to do!!

Unknown said...

hay jj, you looking 50 per-cent is better than most gals at 100 per-cent. excluding your sisters of course.

Unknown said...

haha, you know jayne we are all so lucky to look like you. aww. grandma. :)

mom, seriously, get exercising! what are you waiting for? ;)how is yoga going?