Saturday, September 15, 2007

WEEKEND!

It is the weekend-yeaaaa! love it. It is a beaituful day out today. I mowed the lawn today (just the front, of course :) and watered the flowers. My Black Eyed Susan is slowly taking over the world and it grapped onto my Hibiscus and pulled it over!!! SOOOO i have to move the Hibiscus to the front to the bully BES won't bother it anymore. I am wondereing when these flowers are going to give up for the year, oh well as long as they are still pretty i will still love them.

I am getting my hair cut at 2 today. I am thinking of going for a slight "posh" look. I don't want it as short as hers but i do like the idea, we'll see, i just know i need something new!!!

I am doing laundry right now which poses a problem b/c my washer isn't getting all of the water out when it is done, so i am ringing everything out--ahhhh! it takes forever.

ok that is all for now. i will try and put a put a picture of my new hair later.

Bye!